Practice Pitfalls: How to avoid allegations of sexual misconduct
This webinar will discuss strategies to avoid allegations of sexual misconduct during a physical exam of any kind. Strategy discussion to include consent, chaperone, communication, and documentation.
This conference is being held virtually.
This activity is designed for Physician, Nurses, Leaders, Administration, and any team members involved in any portion of a physical exam.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- identify what can be perceived as a sensitive exam
- when a chaperone should be offered
- how to properly communicate, and how to properly document when a physical exam is completed
Jeff Micks RN, BSN, PCCN; Advocate Aurora Health
Jen Johnson, MSN, RN, CPHRM; Advocate Aurora Health
Scott Herbert - Cunningham Meyer & Vedrine, PC
Chintan Mistry, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Continuing Nursing Education (CE)Aurora Health Care is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 1.00 contact hours have been awarded to this activity by the Wisconsin Nursing Association. To receive contact hours, participants must attend the entire activity.
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
This conference is being held virtually. A link to the meeting will be provided prior to the event.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Join with a video conferencing device
Video Conference ID: 112 519 657 5
Or call in (audio only)
+1 630-556-1696,,34997347# United States, Big Rock
Phone Conference ID: 349 973 47#