Pediatric Condition Management & Documentation
This course will cover the basic concepts of Condition Management & Documentation as it relates to Pediatric Conditions. Case Studies and documentation requirements will be discussed.
This course is intended for Family Practice and Pediatric Clinicians and other interested health professionals.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Recognize what risk adjustment is and its impact on condition management & documentation (CMD)
- Incorporate accurate & complete documentation to support billed diagnosis
- Discover Epic tools available to support your CMD work
Vicki Ruetten, Director Condition Management & Documentation; Advocate Aurora Health
Valerie Hall, Manager CMD Program; Advocate Aurora Health
Nicole Brzezinski, BSN, RN, CMD Consultant; Advocate Aurora Health
Afreen Rana, CMD Consultant; Advocate Aurora Health
Mae Phillips, CMD Consultant; Advocate Aurora Health
Janet Holk, CMD Consultant; Advocate Aurora Health
Bob Belter, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Yasser Said, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Health designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 0.75 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
This course is available to Advocate Health providers (employed and independent) and caregivers only. If you are not already logged in, please use log in to access the course.
If you have any questions, please contact the IPCE Office at firstname.lastname@example.org