Clinical Issues in Marriage and Family Therapy Series 2023
This is a series of professional education events related to the practice of systemic psychotherapy around a theme of facilitating change and post-traumatic growth. Join us for monthly workshops on a variety of topics, including: integrating neuroscience into marriage and family therapy, working with survivors of childhood sexual abuse, working with couples in the aftermath of an affair, and integrating telehealth within clinical practice.
This course is intended for mental health practitioners, including physicians, marriage and family therapists, social workers, professional counselors, psychologists, and other health care professionals.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Apply evidence-based methods and current practice guidelines in the field of medicine to treatment of patients
- Demonstrate an increased understanding in facilitating systemic change and post-traumatic growth
- Identify various social determinants of health that impact individuals, couples, and families, and adjust treatment accordingly
- 35.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 35.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 11.00 Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
As a Jointly Accredited Organization, Advocate Aurora Health is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. Regulatory boards are the final authority on courses accepted for continuing education credit. Social workers receiving this course receive 11.00 of ethics, clinical, cultural competence, and/or general continuing education credits.
- 35.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 35.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Enroll in Clinical Issues in Marriage and Family Therapy Series 2023 first and then you can choose what courses you want to claim CE credit for.
Conferences are being held virtually.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.