Kim Allan Williams, Sr., MD
James B. Herrick Professor of Medicine
Chief, Division of Cardiology
Associate Dean for Faculty Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Rush University Medical Center
- Explain the relationship between nutrients and death from heart disease.
- Describe the excess cardiovascular mortality in African Americans, based on nutrition-related risk factors and disease.
- Discuss the risk factors for poor outcomes with COVID-19: obesity, diabetes mellitus, hypertension and cardiovascular disease, resulting in poorer outcomes in African Americans
04/22/2021 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
Microsoft Teams/T. Howard Clark
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit