Recording: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Tools and Resources for Continued Learning (requires an aah.org email address to view)
This session will review basic building blocks of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and how it impacts our ability to provide culturally competent care. In addition, we will take a comprehensive look at all the DE&I learning tools and resources available to clinicians at Advocate Aurora Health.
Topic: MEDtalks Webinar: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Tools and Resources for Continued Learning
Julie King, MBA, PHR
Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Learning
Advocate Aurora Health
Diana Bottari, DO
Medical Director of Controlled Substance Monitoring Team
Lead Physician Opioid Mitigation Strategies
At the completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Assess basic tenants of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion learning and why it is critical to offer culturally competent patient care
- Distinguish the difference between Cultural Competence and Cultural Humility
- Identify the various tools and resources available to assist in achieving DE&I learning goals
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit