Ramesh Vazzalwar MD
Tina Taube MD
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Recognize the clinical challenges as evidenced by the cases discussed.
- Assess contemporary diagnostic and management techniques and protocols of the cases presented.
- Review the physiologic processes which led to the negative outcome of these neonates.
- Utilize the findings from these cases to diagnose and manage future cases.
- Apply evidence-based methods to prevent neonatal adverse outcomes.
- Describe research concepts and methods.
- Assess the hypothesis, design, patient selection, results and discussion section of a journal article.
This activity is designed for physicians, nurses, and other interested healthcare professionals.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Advocate Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These programs may be recorded and posted online for ongoing viewing. Please turn your camera/video off if you do not want your image shared within the recorded video. If you have any concerns, please contact the CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Myisha Franklin with any questions regarding this conference at myisha.franklin.aah.org